Doida Crow Legal is proud to announce that Stan Doida has been recognized in Denver’s Top Lawyers 2022 by 5280 Magazine in the Mergers & Acquisitions category. Based on a peer survey, recommendations, extensive research, and interviews conducted in the seven-county Denver metro area, this is the eighth annual listing of the best attorneys in the region. The list covers 50 legal practice areas and includes only those 5280 regards as the “most skilled attorneys around.”
About Our M&A Practice
Doida Crow Legal is a preeminent M&A corporate boutique law firm that represents all categories of participants in mergers and acquisition transactions, including buyers, sellers, major stockholders, management team members, investment bankers, individual investors, and others. We problem-solve instead of merely identifying roadblocks. This makes us uniquely qualified to assist you with M&A transactions of various structures involving any form of consideration.
Our team has worked on public and private merger and acquisition transactions with aggregate deal values ranging from half a million to several hundred million dollars. Our typical M&A transaction is $1M or more for buy-side engagements and $5M – $50M for sell-side engagements.
We assist clients in all aspects of merger transactions, including preparation and review of due diligence materials, preparation and negotiation of the pertinent agreements, post-closing issues and other related matters. We work closely with your entire team, including investment bankers, tax advisors, in-house counsel and financial advisors.
Some of our successes in this field of practice include:
- Represented a seller of a construction services company in the sale to a Private Equity Fund for $15 million.
- Represented a seller of a Technology Services company in the sale to a Fortune 500 Asia publicly traded company for $15 million.
- Represented a purchaser in the acquisition of a construction services company for $5 million.
- Represented the seller in an acquisition of substantially all of the assets of an internet technology company by a strategic purchaser, with a transaction value of over $12 million.
- Represented the seller in an acquisition of substantially all of the assets of a technology company by a strategic purchaser, with a transaction value of over $1.5 million.
- Represented the seller in a reverse merger of a technology company into an entity owned by a Fortune 10 investor, with a transactional value of $200 million.
- Represented the seller in an acquisition of substantially all of the assets of a smartphone software application by a Fortune 100 company, with a transaction value of $45 million.
- Represented the seller in an acquisition of substantially all the assets and real property of a manufacturing company and its affiliates, with a transactional value of $23 million.
- Represented the debtor in a restructure of senior debt, senior subordinated debt and subordinated debt of an operating company.
- Represented the buyer in an acquisition of a distressed and seized business, with transactional value of $3 million.
- Represented the buyer of all of the outstanding stock of a retail store, with a transactional value of $1.1 million.
Get in touch with us today to talk about your upcoming project. We are here to help.