2018 was a great success for the firm and we reached a major milestone. We are pleased to announce that over the previous 12 months Doida Law Group closed M&A transactions cumulating to over $100 Million in transaction value. This March will be our seventh year in business and since opening our doors we have closed more than $500 Million in M&A deals. We’re grateful for terrific clients who bring us in on their interesting and complex deals.
As attorneys, we don’t always have permission, or the luxury, to talk about our transactions. But, our client was gracious enough to permit us to share the fact that we represented them in a recent acquisition. One of our firm’s very first clients, Providigm, LLC, was recently acquired by HealthStream, a publicly traded company (ticker: HSTM) through a merger. We are ecstatic for the founders and executives who built the company from the ground up. Read more about the Providigm acquisition here.
Additional successes in the M&A field include:
- Represented a seller of a construction services company in the sale to a Private Equity Fund for $15 million.
- Represented a purchaser in the acquisition of a construction services company for $5 million.
- Represented a seller of a real estate portfolio for a gross purchase prices in excess of $45 million.
- Represented the seller in an acquisition of substantially all of the assets of an internet technology company by a strategic purchaser, with a transaction value of over $12 million.
- Represented the seller in a reverse merger of a technology company into an entity owned by a Fortune 10 investor, with a transactional value of $200 million.
- Represented the seller in an acquisition of substantially all of the assets of a smartphone software application by a Fortune 100 company, with a transaction value of $45 million.
- Represented a seller of a Technology Services company in the sale to a Fortune 500 Asia publicly traded company for $15 million.
- Represented the seller in an acquisition of substantially all the assets and real property of a manufacturing company and its affiliates, with a transactional value of $23 million.
Our team is stronger than ever and the deep experience and sound counsel of Stan Doida, Vaughn Marshall, and Fay Matsukage has directly impacted our growth and client satisfaction. We excel in the client experience and take an entrepreneur’s view of the world. Our priority is to continue to be a value-added, straightforward, strategic relationship for business owners.
Contact us today to learn more and see how we can help with your next business project. We also encourage you to visit our testimonials page to see what our clients have to say about our team and our work.
Click here to see more of our M&A successes.